Stonebridge Connection offers a variety of workshops, seminars, and presentations for family businesses, universities, professional organizations, and trade associations across the country.
Leonard is a nationally-known speaker on issues facing closely held companies. Marla is a spokesperson for the National Multiple Sclerosis Society, and designs and leads presentations, workshops, and seminars.
Our diverse backgrounds allow us to look at family business issues in very different ways. A talented team, we interact to inform and entertain.
Audiences appreciate our unique blend of storytelling, offering advice, and challenging assumptions.
Programs range from “after dinner” presentations to half-day or full-day seminars and workshops. We customize all of our programs to meet the needs of our audience.
Frequently Requested Titles Include:
- Succession Planning Paralysis: Symptoms, Causes, and Cures
- Discussing the Undiscussables: Money, Mistakes, Mortality and Mothers-In-Law
- Current Lessons on Culture and Leadership in the Family Business
- The Power and Pride of Family Business Philanthropy
- The Art and Science of Business Communications
- Don’t Let Drama Derail the Business
- Innovation Through the Generations
- Keeping Entrepreneurship Healthy
- He Who Cannot Be A Good Follower Cannot Be A Good Leader
Our programs include interactive exercises, helpful handouts, and opportunities to share and receive new ideas. We also promise several laughs and at least one useful piece of advice per hour.