What We Do
Our primary goal is to empower our business family clients.
At Stonebridge Connection we help you ask the critical questions, find answers that fit, and put your answers into action.
Based on your business circumstances our services could include:
- Facilitating the development of a shared vision for your business and family.
- Providing succession planning that integrates business, family, financial, and individual interests.
- Developing and supporting effective leadership for the future of your company.
- Guiding your family as you make decisions about changes in ownership of the family business.
Based on your family needs our services could include:
- Establishing healthy boundaries between work and family.
- Creating opportunities for you to learn how to disagree, debate, and even argue in a respectful manner.
- Matching the specific skill set of each family member with the appropriate position within the business.
- Providing a framework to help you navigate generational challenges within your family business.
- Enhancing morale through strategies such as family meetings, family councils and family retreats that help improve communication and family harmony.
How We Do It
Stonebridge Connection offers two levels of service, Keystone Solutions and Stepping Stones. Keystone Solutions addresses a specific area or areas of concern in a consulting arrangement. Stepping Stones is designed to look at all aspects of your family business, culminating in an action plan for the future.
Keystone Solutions targets a particular challenge or concern faced by your family business. These are some of the issues Stonebridge Connection might help you with:
- Do you have a problem in your family business, but you’re not sure what it is?
- Are you experiencing challenges in balancing your work and personal life?
- Do you need to help key personnel deal with conflict in a healthier and more productive manner?
- Is there one relationship in your business family that causes you the most concern?
- Do you recognize that understanding others’ different communication styles can improve interactions?
- Are family issues getting in the way of implementing a succession plan?
- Are you concerned about future leadership?
- If the leader of the company should die, or suddenly be incapacitated, does everyone know what do to?
- Do you have the right family members in the right jobs?
- Could your family business benefit from a mission statement?
Stepping Stones is our 5-step comprehensive approach for working with family businesses.
Step 1: A “getting acquainted” conversation
Step 2: A face-to-face meeting where we get to know your family business issues in more detail
Step 3: Confidential individual interviews with key family members and advisors
Step 4: A family business planning meeting to share our ideas, make recommendations, and collaborate on goal setting, resulting in an action plan
Step 5: Implementation of the action plan
At Stonebridge Connection we support your business family and family business in reaching your desired goals. Stepping Stones and Keystone Solutions provide a bridge that connects where your company is now with where you want it to be.
keeping together is progress;
working together is success.”