We are Marla and Leonard Chalnick, founders of Stonebridge Connection in Asheville, North Carolina. We recognize that a family business is the sum of two indivisible parts – familial and financial. Events that impact one also affect the other. A husband and wife team, we have combined our skills and expertise to help manage the dynamic – and often conflicting – relationships between business families and their family businesses.
Stonebridge Connection empowers business families to address the emotional issues that impact their family business decision-making.
Our goal is to balance and support business prosperity, family harmony, and personal well-being.
Do some of these events sound familiar to you?
- The senior generation doesn’t have faith in the younger generation.
- Critical information is locked in the CEO/Founder’s mind.
- Family disputes get in the way of growing the business.
- An unforeseen family crisis threatens the company’s stability.
- Everyone dreads talking about ownership transition.
- Conflict arises over the possible sale of the business.
Let us help you transition to a family business where:
- Roles and responsibilities are clearly defined.
- Your family communicates openly and honestly.
- Family and business members share a clear vision of the future.
— Yogi Berra