We are Marla and Leonard Chalnick, co-founders of Stonebridge Connection in Asheville, North Carolina. We recognize that a family business is the sum of two indivisible parts – familial and financial. Events that impact one also affect the other. A husband and wife team, we have combined our skills and expertise to help manage the dynamic – and often conflicting – relationships between business families and their family businesses.
We help business families create the family harmony they need to support the business prosperity they value.
Do some of these events sound familiar to you?
- The senior generation doesn’t have faith in the younger generation.
- Critical information is locked in the CEO/Founder’s mind.
- Family disputes get in the way of growing the business.
- An unforeseen family crisis threatens the company’s stability.
- Everyone dreads talking about ownership transition.
- Conflict arises over the possible sale of the business.
Let us help you transition to a family business where:
- Roles and responsibilities are clearly defined.
- Your family communicates openly and honestly.
- Family and business members share a clear vision of the future.
“When you come to a fork in the road, take it.”
— Yogi Berra
— Yogi Berra